Jewelry Making Tutor Package
Do you have some broken jewelry you’d like to repair or re-purpose? Are you looking to network with a fellow beading enthusiast?
This package offers an informal and creative jewelry making activity for you to get one-on-one instruction that feels more like hanging out with a sparkly sister. During this Jewelry Making Tutor session, you are guided through whatever project you may already have. You may also choose from the various instructor provided kits (sold separately, specific materials should be pre-requested such as gemstones and precious metals).
Participants are encouraged to lay out their designs on a bead board tray while the instructor teaches them how to size and arrange the components. Each jewelry design will be a custom piece that you will cherish. Build or enhance your jewelry making skills with individual tutoring from an experienced and certified jewelry designer.
Once you complete your jewelry project, you may book additional projects to compliment the existing design in order to showcase a sparkly set.
What’s Included in the Jewelry Making Tutor Package
The Jewelry Making Tutor package includes 2 hours of fun plus:
- color wheel instruction and demonstration
- jewelry making tools (select Option 1 if you already own tools)
- necklace or bracelet bead board (select Option 1 if you already own a board)
- handouts with additional resources, projects and techniques
- coordinating organza jewelry drawstring pouch
Option 1: Price Excluding Tools & Board(s)
$30.00 per person up to 5 students. For 6 participants or more, only $28.00 per sparkly student.
Option 2: Price Including Tools & Board(s)
$40.00 per person up to 5 students. For 6 participants or more, only $38.00 per sparkly student.
Additional travel fee is required.
Bead Kit Prices (optional & sold separately)
(Non-precious stones and metals options below, but available for additional fees based on fair market pricing and inventory availability. Semi-precious stone options are included below).
The following optional kits will contain various colored glass beads and pearls along with metal spacers, findings and charms depending on theme. Fees below are separate kit costs in addition to the costs for either option 1 or 2 above (with or without your own tools/ boards). For individuals that have your own beading supplies/ projects, you do not need to purchase kits. The kits are available to those interested in the materials or needing supplies.
- Kit 1: Earrings only: $5.00
- Kit 2: Bracelet & earrings: $18.00
- Kit 3: Necklace & earrings: $25.00
- Kit 4: Full Jewelry Set (earrings, bracelet & necklace): $40.00
- Kit 5: Sterling silver full jewelry set: $50.00
- Kit 6: 14K or 24K gold plated full jewelry set: $100.00+